السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Assalamualaikum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatouh
Welcome New Students!
All students are required to study al-Qur’aan.
Additionally, courses are offered in:
– Arabic Language
– Islamic Studies (Aqeeda, Fiqh, Hadeeth, Seerah and Tafseer)
– Tajweed (Beginner Level is Nooraniya.)
- Internet access (good stable connection)
- Electronic Device: Smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC
- Download and Install: “Zoom”
- Download and Install “Google Classroom” (for recordings of lectures, homework and exams.)
- Download and Install: WhatsApp and or Telegram (may vary by language of instruction)
- Personal Email Account that is regularly accessed
- Personal Audio: Headset, Earphone, or Headphones
“Live” class instructions are held in “Zoom.” Links are published on class schedules as well as reminder chats which are sent to registered students.
Only registered students can participate in any academic class for academic recognition.
Click to download the Zoom app to your preferred device, like smart phone or tablet.
Recordings of “Live” sessions are posted in “Google Classroom, “ a virtual classroom. All registered students must have an email to access their class or classes that they are registered in. “Google Classroom” provides access to recordings, reference materials, class correspondence, homework assignments, quizzes, exams, etc.
Click to download the Goggle Classroom app to your preferred device, like smart phone or tablet.
Failing to use a headset is breaking the trust of Allah subHanawata’ala, the teachers, administrators and fellow classmates.
️ NO MALES ALLOWED